Monday, September 14, 2015

Blogging at the Library

Blogging about a tech fast when you work from home presents a bit of a challenge.

So, I am at our local library...which lucky for me is a short walk from our home, is beautiful and has free internet. 

Three benefits to blogging from the library:

- I am making good use of a local resource.  Hopefully they get to count my presence as support and proof of a good investment of tax dollars.  ( I love libraries!)

-I schedule my time and set limits....this is something I need to do as newly self employed.

-Exercise:  I have to walk to get here...it's a short walk but it is a walk!

More benefits to a tech fast..

I got home yesterday (Sunday.) 

 Usually after being on the road , I would have booted up my laptop to catch up on email.

But, that was not an option.  So I chatted with family, took at walk and visited a friend, broke a string trying to tune my new used guitar ( which I bought from my niece, Maddy!), did some drawing and went to bed early!  And when I got on today to catch up on email...the world was still there!

I really appreciated not having the choice yesterday!  Because when I do have the choice...I almost always go on line.

No comments: