Friday, January 1, 2010

Looking Back Looking Forward

 


What I learned from 29 Day Giving Challenge
I receive more many more gifts than I give. I just wasn't noticing.
I give more gifts than I realized. I just wasn't noticing.
Non material gifts mean as much ( and sometime more) than anything that can be purchased ( this I had noticed)

I was left with the desire to say thank you more often. And am still thinking about how I show gratitude

Highlights of We are the Them
When I think back over the past year, the highlights for me are
Conservation Lobby Day..because we took action at a policy level as a family.
10 day no car low car challenge: because it was Ben's idea and he stepped forward as our leader, beause other families joined us and I was reminded that making change fun is important and because I got to be a hero :)

I learned that having the blog connected me to more people, inspired others to take action and inspired me to keep going.

What Next?
I thought a lot about ending the blog so I could move on to other challenges...but we have some unfinished business. the most important is the Energy Audit on our house. We still have to decide how we want to follow up. So our January Action is to review the results of our energy audit and decide what we will do.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: